Special wire and cable is a series of products with unique properties and special structures. It is equivalent to the common wire and cable with a wide range of dimensions and has the characteristics of high technical content, strict application conditions, small batch size, and high added value. New materials, new structures, new processes and new design calculations are often used. Such wires and cables can be divided into the following four categories <br> <br> a high temperature wire and cable
Aerospace, locomotive and rolling stock, energy, iron and steel, non-ferrous metal smelting, oil extraction, and electric motors require high-temperature wire and cable. High temperature wire and cable with long-term continuous working temperature of 125,135,150,180,200,250 and 250 degrees, commonly used radiation-crosslinking polyolefin,silicone rubber,fluororesin,polyamide Imine, mica, magnesium oxide and other wire and cable. Now introduced; two new high-temperature wire and cable.
1. Polyether sulfone (PES) insulated wire has excellent heat resistance, physical and mechanical properties, electrical insulation properties, extrusion molding, in particular, can maintain performance in environments that can be used continuously at high temperatures and rapid temperature changes Outstanding advantages such as stability: heat distortion temperature of 200-220 degrees, continuous use temperature of 180-200 degrees, UL temperature index of 180 degrees; resistance to 150-160 degrees of hot water or steam, free from acid, alkali at high temperatures Erosion; Elastic modulus is almost constant at -100--200 degrees, especially at more than 100 degrees better than any kind of thermoplastic resin; linear expansion coefficient is small, and its temperature dependence is also small; has no toxicity, by the US FDA The accreditation also meets the requirements of the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare No. 434 and No. 178; it has self-extinguishing properties and does not contain any flame retardant. It has excellent flame retardancy and can reach UL94V-0 grade (0.46mm).
2. Polyether ether ketone (PEEK) insulated wire Polyether ether ketone is a super heat resistant thermoplastic resin. The long-term continuous use temperature is 250 degrees and the UL temperature index is 250 degrees.
PEEK is a flexible resin with good creep resistance. And self-extinguishing, without any flame retardant up to UL94V-1 grade (thickness of 0.3mm), 94V-0 (thickness of 1.5mm), 94V-5 (thickness of 3.2mm) requirements. Second, use and structure of special wire and cable
1. The low-inductance cable has the distinction between strong and weak electricity. Here we introduce a low-intensity cable for strong electricity. This cable is equipped with a heat dissipation device for a variety of new types of water-cooled low-inductance cables that are connected between the contact welder, arc welder and pneumatic welding pliers. It has a simple and reasonable structure, large cooling water circulation, and no blockage. Blocking and current limiting phenomena, good heat dissipation, long service life, etc.
This new type of low-impact cable also includes connectors fixed on the cable and cable ends, and the cable is also composed of a positive cable core and a negative cable core installed in the outer hose. Since such low-inductance cables are generally used in applications where the voltage is 25-50V and the current is between 70001 to 12000A, the short-circuit conduction of cooling water in the cable is basically negligible, so there is no such low-inductance cable. Using a rubber hose that separates the positive and negative cores, only a core frame with a spoke-like cross-section (commonly known as a "plum") is provided. The "round center" and the adjacent "spokes" are surrounded. The resulting space forms a longitudinal groove in the direction along the axis, and the longitudinal grooves on the core frame are the same as the total number of the positive electrode cores arranged on the cable. The cable portion thereof is the positive core and the negative core respectively. The longitudinal groove device of the core holder is formed in the outer rubber tube. The two ends of the positive electrode core and the negative electrode core are respectively bundled and clamped into the cable clips and then fixed on the connector. The end of the outer hose of the cable is set on the tail end of the connector and used. Tighten the tight seal outside the outer hose. 2. Low-noise cable Under the influence of external factors such as bending, vibration, impact and temperature changes, the cable that the cable itself generates a pulse signal less than 5mV is called a low-noise cable, also called a shockproof instrument. cable. Used for the measurement of tiny signals in many fields such as industry, medicine, and defense. There are various types of cables such as polyethylene insulated low noise cable, F46 insulated low noise cable, radiation resistant low noise cable, low capacitance low noise cable, hydrophone cable, watertight and low noise cable.
The causes of noise in the cable are: 1) internal molecular friction in the medium; 2) change in cable capacitance; 3) piezoelectric effect in the cable medium; 4) friction in conductors and dielectrics in the cable, ie between conductors and insulation Separation of charge generated upon contact destruction.
A layer of thin, semi-conducting (0.20-0.30mm thick) low-noise cables have been rapidly developed on polyethylene insulation surfaces. The noise level is 2-3mV. For low-noise cables operating at 400 degrees, it can be used. High-temperature semi-conductive fiber wrapped around the package to solve the noise up to 5mV. Third, functional wire and cable
1. 135 degree heating cable with self-controlling fluoropolymer heating cable 135 degree self-controlled temperature cable composed of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)/fluororubber alloy/carbon black multi-component compound. The thermal process is different, showing different degrees of PTC conductive properties and electrical conductivity stability, this is due to the degree of crystallinity and crystal morphology of the substrate is affected by different cooling speed insulation.
2. EL light-emitting wire ELG wire is the latest product in the field of international light-emitting display. Its appearance is similar to that of ordinary wire and cable. The surface layer is a color fluorescent plastic tube, and its operation is continuous without any heat radiation, and the power consumption is only LED. 50-60% of the light is 20-30% of the string light, which is 1-5% of the neon light; this kind of product is widely used, creating a new era of energy saving, environmental protection, and healthy display lighting, with the following features: 1) Glowing delicate and soft , bright colors, three-dimensional and strong sense of perspective, suitable for night visual inspections.
2) Energy saving, environmental protection and safety; The product has low power consumption and a wide range of applicable voltages. The use and disposal of this product will not produce any environmental pollution, and will not pose a danger to humans.
3) Flexible, foldable and bent, free to knot, splicing, splicing, without affecting luminescence, easy to use, installation without professional guidance 4) Continuous light emitting device, and at the same time according to the phone control and match actual Dynamic multi-color flashing 5) Directly using transparent tape, glue, pins, thread nails, etc., can be fixed on the surface of decorative objects.
The application fields of this wire are:
1) Indoor advertising, text design; showcases, doors, furniture, walls, roofs, etc. 2) Decoration of vehicles, boats, etc.; instrumentation instructions, digital display 3) safety signs and instructions; stairs, passages, house signs, exits, temporary outdoor Dangerous venues 4) Toys, arts and crafts, sporting goods, clothing, electrical appliances, decoration, military equipment, etc.
Fourth, the new <br> <br> Fourth, environmental protection type green insulated wire and cable
1.CMP cable can pass the UL highest flame rating standard cable, CMP cable. The Dubang, Langxun and BICC companies jointly conducted a large number of combustion tests on wires and cables and studied that a thin layer of FEP (F46) sheathing is extruded outside the ordinary cable, which can meet this requirement. Low-smoke, halogen-free substrates are polyolefins, which have high fuel heat and are highly flammable, so they are mixed with metal hydrate fillers to inhibit their flammability, but after hydration water is depleted, , will cause fierce combustion. The FEP's heat is very small, no fire in case of fire 2. No new green wire and cable
1.with 3000 square meter factory about 35 workshop workers and 25 office workers.
2.More than 20 sets of advanced machines with more than ten years domestic trade experience and international trade experience.
3.Manufacture and supply good quality automatic doors
4.With ISO 9001 Certification and many others certifications
5. Excellent DC brushless motor , high wear-resistant qualities wheels and reasonable structure design makes it more stable, quiet, longer life
6.Our Service system is perfect
Controller Dimensions : 85Ã—124Ã—600mm
Weight :12 kg
Maximun leaf weight :150 kg
Open range : 70Â°~115Â°
Closing speed : 10~43 cm/s
Door hold time :0.5~10 seconds
Main Power :AC 220V~250V,50~60 Hz
Maximum current :1A
Maximun motor power:55W
Wait Power :14W
Fuse :Minimum 3.5 ASlow
Operating Temperature : -30â„ƒ ~+50â„ƒ
Swing Door,Exterior Swing Door,Aluminium Out Swing Door,Refrigerated Swing Door
Shenzhen Hongfa Automatic Door Co., Ltd. , https://www.hongfadoor.com