We all know that ceramic tile is a must-have material for decoration, but nowadays tiles on the market are relatively thick, and some of them even reach a thickness of 12mm or more, so many people in the industry think that the thickness of the tiles can not be thinned. Thin tiles appeared, then what are the characteristics of ultra-thin ceramic tiles? Let us now look at the advantages and disadvantages of ultra-thin tiles!
Let's first find out what is ultra-thin ceramic tile?
The ultra-thin ceramic tile refers to a plate-like ceramic product made of clay and other inorganic non-metallic materials through shaping, high-temperature firing and other production processes. The thickness is not more than 6mm and the area of â€‹â€‹the upper surface is not less than 1.62 square meters.
The advantages of ultra-thin tiles:
1. Ceramic enterprises produce ultra-thin ceramic tiles that are more environmentally friendly and energy-efficient, and produce the same area of â€‹â€‹products. Ultra-thin ceramic tiles save 60% to 70% of raw materials compared to conventional specifications, and their energy consumption is reduced by at least 25% to 30%, reducing waste and pollutant emission.
2. At present, the thinnest thin bricks are only one-third the thickness of conventional bricks, so they can save space. Paving thin ceramic tile, do not need to use cement yellow sand (the overall thickness of 4 ~ 5cm), but with a tile adhesive, the overall thickness as long as 1.5cm. A five-six-square-metre kitchen or bathroom, using ultra-thin bricks can save an area of â€‹â€‹about 0.5 square meters compared to using traditional bricks.
3. The ultra-thin tiles do not need to be cut with a tile cutter, but can be cut only with an ordinary cutter, with low noise and less dust. Super-thin bricks have a certain toughness, not afraid of the warping phenomenon of conventional tiles, such as the occurrence of warping, just press it with the hand to get.
4, the price of ultra-thin bricks is not as expensive as people think, and the price of traditional tiles is almost the same, a square is generally required several hundred yuan RMB, suitable for high-end home decoration and large-scale use of places.
Slim Tile Disadvantages:
1. The ultra-thin ceramic tile is a product that has just emerged in recent years. It is still in the stage of development and design, and the technical process is not mature enough.
2. Ultra-thin tiles are also more demanding for paving, requiring a very smooth floor, and ultra-thin tiles are prone to hollowing.
3. Consumer perception is biased. Many people think: â€œThin-thin tiles are so thin, they must be brittle, they are easy to break, and they are not safe enough.â€
After knowing the advantages and disadvantages of ultra-thin ceramic tiles, let's take a look at the knowledge of ceramic tiles, the purchase of ceramic tiles, and the knowledge of waterproofing and maintenance.
1 purchase waterproof moisture-proof tiles
In the spring decoration, paving the tiles, of course, is to buy tiles, and the water-proof and moisture-proof performance of the tiles must be considered. At the time of purchase, it is necessary to carefully observe whether the tile products of the business are damaged due to moisture, and pay attention to the texture and structure of the tiles, and identify waterproof and moisture-proof performance. Allows merchants to issue inspection reports from professional organizations, with a mark for water absorption; water absorption is less than 0.5% for high-quality tiles.
2 tiles to do full waterproof work
When laying ceramic tiles, waterproof foundation work is very important, especially for bathroom walls, kitchens and balconies, etc. Spaces must be protected from moisture by using waterproof materials. Use good quality paints and then apply them as a bonding layer. Cement mortar. At the same time, the tiles to be laid should be filled with water, and the paving should be firm to ensure that the tiles will not be affected by the dryness or humidity of the weather and will not easily fall off in the wet environment of spring.
3. Tiles choose sunny weather
Tiles in the spring decoration may be affected by the weather, because the spring moisture changes greatly. During the construction of ceramic tile, it is recommended to choose sunny weather, usually sunny from noon to the afternoon is the most suitable time, the first is to avoid the low temperature, misty morning and evening, the second is "see the sky", sunny weather Only started.
4. Spring tile maintenance
In the spring, when you return to the South, you feel wet everywhere. Walls and tiles may always be covered with crystal drops of water. Like a weeping child, bright flowers tears on your face, and may cause serious tears. Tiles fall off. At this time, how to conserve home tile? It is recommended to keep the household clean daily, but also to wipe the tiles with a dry cloth, so that it maintains a clean and beautiful face, reducing the space environment in which it has long been in a moist atmosphere.
Xiao Bian concludes: The advantages and disadvantages of ultra-thin ceramic tiles, as well as the purchase of ceramic tiles and the knowledge of waterproofing and maintenance, are introduced here. We hope to help everyone. If you want to know more related information, you can pay attention to this website information.
Tiles Waterproof Sealant Tiles Waterproof Glue Tiles Buying Tips Tiles Buy Tile Tiles
Medical Sterile Surgical Mask,Thickened Face Mask,Thickened Non-Woven Mask,Non-Woven Surgical Face Mask
Guangdong Jia Mei Biological technology Co.Ltd , https://www.jaymeimask.com